Welcome to Radha Govind Dham New York (RGDNY)
RGDNY is a non-profit religious, educational and charitable organization established to:
- Teach the practical form of devotion to Radha Krishna as explained by the Rasik Saints (Acharyas) of Vrindavan;
- Develop the inherent spiritual and moral potential of a human being.
Your support as a member of Radha Govind Dham New York is crucial in meeting and furthering these objectives. Contribute by participating in one of four levels of membership described in this annual membership guide, and avail yourself of the devotional benefits associated with each level. Your financial contributions are tax deducatable.
Download membership pdf form by clicking the pictures above.
Thank you for your support. Radhey Radhey.
Membership Levels and Benefits
1) Arti CD and Roopdhyan (Devotional Meditation) Guide
2) 10% discount on all RGDNY devotional material and books
Benefits of Supporter, plus:
1) A copy of Prem Ras Siddhant
2) $10 discount on stay overnight stay at Radha Madhav Dham
3) Perform Arti on any one major occasion at RGDNY
Benefits of Contributor, plus:
1) Daily sadhana instruction package
2) $20 discount on all RGDNY devotional material and books
3) Perform Arti on all major occasions at RGDNY
4) Free registration for children in your immediate family attending Bal Vidyalay classes
Benefits of Sustainer, plus:
1) Free registration for your immediate family at regional RGDNY weekend devotional retreat
Arti CD and Roopdhyan Guide
Beautiful Arti of Radha Krishna describing Their Divine decorations are a valuable aid to daily devotion. A guide on roopdhyan provides the easiest method of lovingly attaching our mind to God.
RGDNY Devotional Material and Books
Purchase enchanting Bhajan and Kirtan CDs, Pravachan DVDs, Radha Krishna cutouts, devotional books and much more at discounted prices, and enhance your understanding of Radha Krishna bhakti.
Prem Ras Siddhant
Prem Ras Siddhant, written by Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj, reconciles all the philosophies of Hindu scriptures and elucidates a simple path to God.
Away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Radha Govind Dham New York holds a devotional retreat once a year where devotees leave the worries of their daily lives for one weekend a focus exclusively on increasing their devotion to Radha Krishna. The retreats are packed with packed with spiritual discourses, extended bhajan/kirtan sessions, devotional walks and fun-filled activities for children.
Radha Madhav Dham (Austin, Texas)
Radha Madhav Dham is one of the largest Hindu temples in the U.S. dedicated to inspiring devotion to Radha Krishna. The beautiful ashram, measuring over 200 acres, is a representation of the holy land of Braj in India. It provides a rare opportunity to experience the devotional environment that prevailed in the ashrams of Vrindavan 500 years ago.
Bal Vidyalay at RGDNY will teach children India’s arts and culture and Hindu spiritual values. Classes in dance, music, language and Hinduism will be held every week for children aged 5 to 18.